Hello everyone,
I have got to say a temporary goodbye to everyone since I am starting on my first book. A lot of the posts in here are now hidden so that, eventhough I won't be writing about the same things, I could recycle some of the materials. I do leave a few writings for us to remember our good times together.
Feel free to drop me a note at the chat box, or on the comment box under this post.
Been great telling you all these stories, and we will soon meet again!
Happy 2009 and love,
The Sushi Hunt-er
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Love to hear it. Good luck with your book.
Will be first inline to buy it.
Great.
I wish you inspiration, imagination, perseverance and success.
Looking forward to the result and your return here- but please be kind and forgiving to the male sex during the major creative process.
Finally, the Carrie Bradshaw side of you is emerging :-)
Looking forward to see your book on the shelf, it will be a smash hit.
Will encourage Achay to write a book also so the two books will be sell in a package ;-)
hey, CONGRATZ!
Of course i'd be missing reading your entries here, but i'd be looking forward to reading your published book! :)
congrats sis, look forward to ask your authograph in 2009
wah...ditunggu bukunya Sar...
will be the first to buy it..
i'm gonna miss your writings here..
Have you decide who going to play you in the movie version? *wink*
Yeay.... I'll be waiting for the book :)
gr8! can hardly wait to have the autographed version.. mmh you'll sign it for me or? :-) success yaa!
Sari... akhirnya... can't wait to read one...
Good luck ya dear...
Post a Comment